True Desire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

To New Friends! (Open)

3 posters

Go down

To New Friends! (Open) Empty To New Friends! (Open)

Post by Vanessa Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:39 am

~5 years ago~

Here you are Miss Vanessa, the key to the warehouse.”,Vanessa beamed as the man handed over the keys to the warehouse she had just bought. She shook his hand with a bright smile on her face and then said goodbye as he walked away to leave her with the building she thought would make an excellent night club. Vanessa already had great plans for the warehouse, she hoped it would become the most popular night club there is! Light, ohhh so many lights! Music, so much music to be played! Drinks, too many to choose from! She giggled and ran inside the building, looking around and getting an idea of how she wanted the club to look. Her smile grew as it all came into place.

~present day~

Vanessa made her way from her car to the back doors of the night club. In the building it was dark, she flipped a switch to turn on the lights. They laid out her beautiful master piece. Purple, blue, and bright pink all light up the joint, her dreams came true and to this day her club could still make her smile. Heels clicking on the solid floor she made her way to her office which was upstairs, climbing the spiral steps to the top to unlock her door and enter her sanctuary. Vanessa took off her coat and set her purse down, then picked up her phone and called her bartender. “Hey, are you on your way over?”,she listened as he made up some sappy excuse not to come in. Anger and despise filled her,”you know what? Don’t even worry with coming in tonight, or any other night for that fact, because you are fired. This is the upteenth time you’ve left me with no bartender.” WIth that she hung up and called her back up, on of her close friends. “Hey Shasha, can you come in tonight? I just fired my bartender and I need someone to work it till I can find a replacement.”,she smiled as her friend always came to her rescue when she needed her. “Thank you so much girl, I’ll pay you double since I know James will probably bitch about me calling you this late at night. I’ll see you in a bit then, bye.” Vanessa relaxed a bit now, knowing she had someone to help her with the club for a while, till she could find a replacement.

Later on that night the club was alive as usual. A flow of bodies grinding and pulsing together as the beat moved each person. Vanessa stayed up in her office most of the night, trying to finish up paperwork and get everything in line for paying on her loan she took out to buy the Lunar Star. Needing a break from all the rambling words in her mind she spun around to face the beat. Her DJ was the best in the land, he seem to love his job and she loved that he loved it. Glancing to Shasha she seemed to be having a great time, finally getting away from her controlling husband that had to be stuck up her ass 27/7. A smile creeped across her face, deciding to join them at the floor she got up and made her way down the spiral steps. At her the sight of her the crowd went wild, jumping and cheering her name. She felt high, all the attention and the beat mixed with the lights made her excited and giggly. Vanessa waved to her DJ who waved back and then to her friend who smiled with glee. “Lets dance the night away!!”,she shouted out to the crowd, getting them rallied up. Making her way to the bar she stepped up to Shasha and ordered a glass of vodka and orange juice. Sitting on a stool and twisting around to watch the bodies before her sway and dance together. She hid her smile behind the glass before taking a sip.
Vanessa
Vanessa
Admin
Admin

https://truedesire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

To New Friends! (Open) Empty Re: To New Friends! (Open)

Post by Krysta Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm

what to do.... What to do?.... the thought filled Krysta's mind as her white paws hit the sidewalk. She found it was easier and faster  to travel in her animal form which was something that added to somewhat exploration state. As Krys's pink tongue ran across her muzzle a sound bounces into her ear and she quickly stop to look around. I wonder what that could be... she thought to herself as her feet moved that her followed into a run. She dodged people with ease and with success she found what she was searching for. The canine body soon shifted to a olive skinned beauty in the matter of seconds. Ever since people knew about Animexs, she really did not fear of shifting anymore. Quickly she smooth out her dark red colored dress which was accessorize with a dark red bow with a gold jewel in the middle and with a pair of gold high heels. "hmm, the Lunar Star sounds like an interesting visit to do." the female walked to the door before showing her ID to the bouncer before entering the building. The scene reminded of her when she was a high schooler, but she just shook it away and turn her back to the swaying bodies and headed towards the bar. "Give me so red wine please and thank you." Krysta said with her bubbly charm as the bartender walked up. She quickly glanced to the bar and started to chat with a few people there as her drink arrived to her. With that she took a nice little sip.
Krysta
Krysta

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:13 am

Vanessa began to speak with many people around her, they laughed and drank. Men hit on her but she didn't give them a second glace, having no interest in a one night stand or having another "drink". After a few more moments of chatting with the beings he smiled,"alright everyone, I got to go to work. Who wants a drink?" Vanessa laughed and went behind the bar serving up drinks to those who ordered them. Making screwdrivers and shots of Jack Daniels. Giggling at guys and girls who were drink past the point of return. Walking up to a group down the bar, leaning against the bar. Smiling,"can I get you beauties anything?" Her blue eyes looked at everyone she directed the question at, a broad grin on her face. Vanessa's tail flicking behind her as she waited for the requests. Hearing one man wishing for a shot of Jack and a chaser to follow it. Another asking for vodka and a chaser. Finally turning to the female between the group she spoke up,"would you like more wine?" She awaited for the woman to refuse or agree with the question.
Vanessa
Vanessa
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Delilah Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:59 pm

Delilah woke up on the floor of her bedroom, still dressed from the day before and her breath was foul. What had she been doing last night? She rubbed her forehead as she slowly got to feet and memories came flooding back to her. Binge drinking and a tv marathon alone, how fun. She got in the shower, nearly forgetting to take off her suit. After she was clean and fully dressed she had to actually decide what she wanted to do, it was already dark, then again she was never really up during the day anyway so it wasn't unusual for her to wake up this late. She could go track down a contract, but she wasn't really feeling it today. Suddenly the idea came to her, more drinking, what a great idea. She hadn't visited the night clubs in town yet, she figured that she would head down to the Lunar Star and meet some people. The fox furcadian stepped outside of her parents' mansion and walked down to the club, entering it's doors and scanning the crowd. She had brought her suitcase just in case someone was here. The thing about being an assassin was, you had to watch out for other assassins. It was always weird. As she made her way towards the bar, men tugged her tail and poked and prodded her. Dogs, that's what they were. She simply ignored them and sat at one of the barstools, not saying anything, just watching.
Delilah
Delilah

Back to top Go down

Post by Krysta Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:40 pm

The young female green eyes flickered upward as a voice sweep through her ear. Making a quickly turn, almost looking like a hop in her chair the Animex smiled so bright as she nodded to the the female."That would be great." she her head started to look to the crowd as she started to finish her say,"But, not to much I'm trying to stay sober tonight." Krysta folded her arms as she surveyed the people have fun. For one she hated being a buzzkill for herself, and just trying to be the good girl as she was. Sighing with her thoughts, she never notice a male around her age walking up to her and tried to sweet talk her. As Krysta look up, the girl have a quick huff not feeling the mood. With a swift hand she brushed him off and turned back to the bar. "Men, they can be so crazy sometimes." she mumbled before giving a chuckle. Unfolding her arms she tilted her head and smirked as she sat up tall." So what type of job do her at the Lunar bar?"
Krysta
Krysta

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:11 am

Vanessa listened as the girl told her what she wanted to sip on. Red wine. Not what she was used to serving at the bar, but as long as her people were happy so was she. Grabbing a different wine glass and the bottle and poured until the glass was under half way full. Respecting her wishes for being sober, Vanessa smiled as she knew different ways to becoming drunk other than drinking. Placing the glass down,"there you are dearie." She watched as a small and short conversation between the woman and a guy quickly came to an end as she brushed him off. "You'll have to forgive the males in here, they are mostly all single and looking for a quick hook up. Don't let them come on to you if you're not in the mood for them. If you have any problems though, please, don't hesitate to seek me out.",she winked at the girl and served a gentlemen that had been trying to claim her attention for a shot of Gin. Then coming back to woman,"I am the owner and part time bartender here. Looking for a job?" Glancing up to the door to watch peoples faces as the lay out of the club changed their expressions. One woman caught her eyes though. She was a fox, carrying a briefcase into her club, this was odd. She looked to the woman she had been talking to,"hold that thought for one second okay? I'll be right back." She walked down back behind the bar, coming up behind the fox and leaning against the counter. "You must be looking for trouble.",she grinned slyly,"you won't find it here. I can assure you that." She waited for the Furcadian to reply to her and grabbed two shot, sliding them down the bar to two woman waving to catch her attention. Satisfying them with the shots as she kept her eyes on the fox and briefcase.
Vanessa
Vanessa
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down