True Desire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

A New Way of Life (Private Nessa)

2 posters

Go down

A New Way of Life (Private Nessa) Empty A New Way of Life (Private Nessa)

Post by Lakota Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:46 pm

Lakota was walking down the street, hoping this didn't go as bad as her last interview. She showed them her grades and everything but apparently she wasn't qualified? She has good grades, mostly A's and some B's. She stopped and looked up at the sign, 'The Lunar Star.' Lakota glanced through the window, seeing that it said open but not many people were in there. It was early but it couldn't be that early. She tested the door, it was unlocked. "Hello?" She asked, stepping in and letting the door close behind her. She looked over the place, it was big. A lot of people probably came here, for drinks and entertainment. Lakota wasn't the kind of person to be naked for money, but she would if she was desperate. Lakota walked over to the bar, remembering how her math teacher showed them how math came in for making drinks with more than one kind of alcohol. She took a seat, wondering where the workers were. The cheetah looks at there selection of alcohol, interested in how much they had.
Lakota
Lakota

Back to top Go down

A New Way of Life (Private Nessa) Empty Re: A New Way of Life (Private Nessa)

Post by Vanessa Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:51 am

The evening was still early, the sun hadn't even set yet as a few loners staggered into the Lunar Star. Vanessa had watched them as her friend Shasha was bartending again for her one more night before Shasha's territorial husband came home from work that evening, then it would be her turn to bartend tonight since Shasha couldn't. Which was fine, she actually kind of looked forwards to getting out of her office for a while. Knowing that the main people in her club right now was her girls and a few of the bouncers. But upon hearing the door slam shut and a hello Vanessa turned around to see a young woman had wondered into her domain. Curious Vanessa got up from her office chair and stood at the glass window for a second. Watching as the woman took a seat at her bar and glancing to her drinks. She sighed and turned back around to face her paper work for a split second,"screw this." Seriously needing a break from the mountain of papers, she quickly got up and went down to the first floor of the club. Her 6 inch heels clicking against the stone floors as she made her way to the young woman. "Hello, is there something I can help you with?",her voice was sweet and gentle as she rarely spoke out of anger. Occasional irritation was to be expected every now and then. She remained standing, her body language friendly and open as she waited for the woman to speak up on her desires.
Vanessa
Vanessa
Admin
Admin

https://truedesire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakota Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:03 am

Lakota continued to examine the bar, seeing that there was many drinks she had and hadn't herd of. Hearing clicking of heels she looked up, seeing who she hoped she was looking for. Lakota hoped she looked fine, "Oh, yeah, I was coming in to ask about the... Job offer?" She said nervously. Slightly opening her cheap suitcase to bring out her papers of why she should be chosen. "You see, I was a top student in school, and, um, was on time almost all the time... The only reason I was late was because of my parents or my car wouldn't start... And I was only out partying once!" Lakota added, hoping it wasn't to much. She could feel her spotted fur rising a bit, her tail occasionally twitching with worry and anticipation. 'I probably blew it, this should be an easy job to get and by being to 'I am great' I probably just lost it, great.' She thought madly, trying not to have it show on her face.

(If you wanted to you could cut her off if you wanted?)
Lakota
Lakota

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:33 pm

Vanessa listened to the woman before her, she went on about the position she had open for a bartender. Of course there was a spot open but Nessa wanted to listen to the story the woman had probably went over in her head for many job interviews. Vanessa didn't mind, sitting down on the bar stool beside the lady she watched as the woman pulled out papers and more papers from a suitcase. Papers at this moment bored her. Having seen them all day in her office. Vanessa placed her chin in her hand and smiled to the woman as she proclaimed she had only been late by partying once in her life. Or that her car or parents made her late. Catching her nervous flicks of her tail out of the corner of her eyes. "I tell you want, come with me to my office and we will finish this where there aren't about to be people swarming in to become intoxicated.",she smiled and stood up, motioning her to follow. Upon entering her office she sat in her chair and leaned against her desk. Speaking up as she knew the girl was right behind her,"please close the door before you sit down." Letting her sit down before diving into the conversation,"now! Yes there is an opening that I have, I need a full time bartender for the night. I pay my workers well, a good 13.00 dollars an hour. Plus your tips that you receive from those that are drunk off their ass." Vanessa shifted and laid back in her chair, she pushed her hair out of her face. "I tell you what. I want you to stay tonight, if you need to go home and change that is fine. I can cover til you return.",she smiled and then sat up quickly,"one more thing. I am the leader of the Furcadian Felines, which I am sure you know. And! I am in need of a second in charge. A commissioner if you will. Are you interested in that position as well? No interview for that one. Just a simple yes or no will do. If you choose to take it I will fill you in once we are back at my mansion. Up to you though really." She giggled and stood up,"now, go home, change into something seductive, I want boobs damn near falling out of whatever shirt you want to wear. The males that come in here love that kind of thing." Vanessa smiled sweetly and then answered the phone as her cell rang out loud. She waved and then put the person on the line on hold,"oh by the way! What is your name?" Nessa waited to hear her name before getting back on the phone.
Vanessa
Vanessa
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakota Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:14 pm

Lakota hoped this was going well, and that the papers and just being good overall didn't discourage this. Looking up from her paper she listened as she asked to go up to her office. Was that good or bad? The cheetah followed the cat up, putting her papers back in on the way. Walking in she shut the door as she was told to and taking a seat in front of her desk. Lakota let her talk, glad that they were talking about the job. 13 dollars an hour sounded good, plus tips. Watching as she leaned back and blew her hair out of her face then continuing with the conversation. Already starting, this was going great. Lakota would never have guessed what would've happened next. Watching her smile and sit up made Lakota tilt her head a bit and perk her ears forward, what more could she add? Her first sentence... Leader of the Furcadia Felines... This was Vanessa Knight! The Leader of the Furcadia Felines, who still didn't ha- Lakota blinked, stunned at what she just said. Some random feline comes in and asks for a job, but how could you trust them right away? Either way, this was a once in a lifetime opportunity, who wouldn't take it? She was almost to stunned and excited to hear what she had to say next but it still got in. Hearing the phone ring she stood up, ready to leave and change... What should she change into even? Before she made it out the door she heard Vanessa asked for her name, "Lakota Lavinski, at your service," She said playfully turning around and giving a fake bow that showed her smile. Practicly running out of the room and down the stairs and to her home she flew in, dropping off her suitcase and already starting to strip off her clothes to put on some new ones. This was a big life-changer for her. Going through and grabbing some short-shorts and a half-cut tank top that was a size or two too small for her she quickly put it on, almost wondering if she should have a bra on or not but then realizing to run there she wouldn't want her boobs flying everywhere. Finally grabbing some high heels she hadn't worn in years she ran out the door bare footed, excited to start on her new job. She slowed to a walk as she got closer, trying to calm her bouncing nerves and excitement to look neutral. She finally entered, slipping on her heels and making her way to the bar, smiling at Nessa and ready to start her shift.

(Guessing she's there Razz)
Lakota
Lakota

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:24 pm

She picked her phone back up as she watched Lakota basically scramble out of the nightclub. Vanessa was glad to have such a eager to go to work. She spent the next few minutes on the phone with the bank. Finally getting to get off the phone, she got up and walked out of her office to wait for Lakota to return. There were few more people in the club now, no one completely drunk as the club doesn't start really raving until around 9:30 or 10 o'clock. She went behind the bar and began to serve people that orders their first shots of the night. It wasn't long until she saw that Lakota had returned. Vanessa smiled,"welcome back, are you ready to start your first night of bartending?" She motioned to her new employee to come behind the bar,"love you outfit. Great choice, you will have to go shopping with me some time." She slid a shot down the bar counter to a gentlemen trying to get her attention, the shot seemed to satisfy the man as he sat back down. "Okay, so, if you aren't to sure what all goes into a drink",she moved to the middle of the bar showing her a menu of what goes into the drinks,"this will help you. Soon you will just remember, the longer you work here the easier it will come to you." Some one asked for a Screwdriver, she poured orange juice and vodka into a glass cup and gave it to the lady that asked for it. She looked to Lakota,"so, have you thought about my offer for you being my commissioner? And are you ready to give this a shot? I will be around should you need me, all you have to do is give me a yell." She smiled and her tail flickered happily as she waited for her new bartender to respond.
Vanessa
Vanessa
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum